Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gotta Scrap

I am always amazed at how much "stuff" that we scrapbookers accumulate.  Here, my sister and I have "stuff" spread out over two huge tables as we got together for a scrapping weekend.  Since we live in different states, we don't get to do this very often so its always very special memories when we do.

Gotta Scrap - January 20, 2010 - Silverthorne, ColoradoJOURNALING:  Laura flew into Denver on Jan 20 for a scrapping weekend.  We were joined by Monica & Britney at the condo.  SUPPLIES USED:  Fiskars border punch, My Minds Eye - Complete Boy, Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
Gotta Scrap - January 20, 2010 - Silverthorne, Colorado
For more layout examples using transparencies, please visit my Gallery.  I loved being able to call attention to my beautiful sister using the cute white doodled transparency frame.

JOURNALING: Laura flew into Denver on Jan 20 for a scrapping weekend. We were joined by Monica & Britney at the condo.

PHOTOS: By Angela Shetzer of Shetzers Photography - Converted to black & white using Photoshop

SUPPLIES USED: Fiskars border punch, My Minds Eye - Complete Boy patterned papers, Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge, Transparency Photo Frame, Epoxy Stickers

No comments: