Monday, April 18, 2011

Road Trip

I mentioned a couple of days ago that we were traveling in our fifth wheel across North America, well this layout is the start of the whole trip.  We were leaving Colorado (our home) and just crossing into Kansas on I70 heading to my family in Missouri.  I snapped this photo of Matt driving the truck and fifth wheel in front of me.  I was driving my car to leave it at my sisters home in southwest Missouri.  Considering that the truck started with 6,923 miles when this photo was taken and now has over 32,000 miles on it, I think we've been on the go this past year. 

Road Trip - March 21, 2010 - Road Trip - KansasJOURNALING: I70 on the Kansas border.  We left Colorado to start our RV adventure. SUPPLIES USED:  K&Co - Road Trip

Road Trip - March 21, 2010 - Road Trip - Kansas
For more layouts featuring vellum as a supply, please visit my gallery.  On this layout, the travel quote was on vellum that I affixed over the inside punchout of the frame (around the photo).  No waisting supplies here.

JOURNALING: I70 on the Kansas border. We left Colorado to start our RV adventure. 6,923 miles on the truck's odometer.

SUPPLIES USED: K&Co - Road Trip patterned paper and embellishments

No comments: