Wednesday, April 20, 2011

These are the Moments

This is probably my favorite photo of my youngest brother, his wife and my adorable niece.  However, the conversion of the photos to Sepia was not an accident.  While the photos of the faces of all three were wonderful in both photos, the backgrounds were awful.  For example, in the one of my niece laughing, the background contained a purple cat house, not all that appealing.  I recolored the photos and blurred the backgounds to give more focus on the facial expressions that tell the story!!!

For more ideas on how to get rid of those square photo corners, check out my PHOTO CORNERS GALLERY HERE.  Here the rounded corners add just a hint of softness that helps convey the feelings captured in the photos.
These are the Moments - March 22, 2010 - Joplin, MissouriJOURNALING: N/A SUPPLIES USED:  George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge, Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge, Jasmine Cricut Cartridge, Mirabelle by The Paper Studio

These are the Moments - March 22, 2010 - Joplin, Missouri
JOURNALING: N/A- I decided not to journal on this layout because the clear epoxy quote sticker conveyed the perfect sentiment.

SUPPLIES USED: George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge, Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge, Jasmine Cricut Cartridge, Mirabelle by The Paper Studio

No comments: