Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Waiting for the Fight

I always struggle with journaling right on my layout but I took the plunge on this page and was quite happy with the results.  As I almost always finish my layout with my journaling, I guess I am afraid that I'll mess up an otherwise complete layout.  My Ah Ha moment was that if I mess it up or spell something wrong, then all I need to do is to put some type of journaling tag over it.  Problem solved!!!

WAITING FOR THE FIGHT - October 31, 2010 - Haines, Alaska JOURNALING:  A third Bald Eagle waits patiently as two others fight over the salmon on the Chilkat River in Haines, Alaksa.PHOTOS:  Bald Eagle images by Shetzers Photography SUPPLIES USED: BasicGrey Porcelain patterned paper, Kraft cardstock, Bazzill Just the Edges, Sketch by PageMaps2 page 29, JudiKins Textile Cube  and Treasure Cube stamp, Ranger Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap and Fired Brick, Font Daisy Regular, EK Success punch, Making Memories Kraft words, Fiskars Scallop scissors

For examples of more scrapbook layouts using ribbon and fibers, please visit my online gallery HERE.

WAITING FOR THE FIGHT - October 31, 2010 - Haines, Alaska

JOURNALING: A third Bald Eagle waits patiently as two others fight over the salmon on the Chilkat River in Haines, Alaksa.

PHOTOS: Bald Eagle images by Shetzers Photography

SUPPLIES USED: BasicGrey Porcelain patterned paper, Kraft cardstock, Bazzill Just the Edges, Sketch by PageMaps2 page 29, JudiKins Textile Cube and Treasure Cube stamp, Ranger Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap and Fired Brick, Font Daisy Regular, EK Success punch, Making Memories Kraft words, Fiskars Scallop scissors

No comments: