Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its time for another free digital scrapbooking kit

I wanted to share what I think is my favorite of the digital kits that I've designed.  I love the colors and textures included in this kit and feel it makes a great kit to scrap anything from heritage layouts to travel layouts as I have used it.  Its full of lots of rusted and copper accents.

Be sure to post a comment here when you use the kit as I'd love to feature your work here.


Rusted Glow was created for the DSO Color Challenge. The free scrapbook kit contains 11 weathered papers, 1 brass brad frame, 1 twill ribbon, 2 ric rac ribbons, 2 flowers, 5 weathered brass elements, 4 rusted elements, 6 peach rusted elements and 3 pearl brads

Here is an example of a layout that I did of our travels into the Czech Republic and the famous Charles Bridge over the Vlatva River in Prague.

Be sure to click on image for full size
CHARLES BRIDGE - July 17, 2006 - Prague, Czech Republic

JOURNALING:  N/A

SUPPLIES USED:  Based on a template by Amy Fenner, All papers & embellishments from RUSTED GLOW freebie kit by ME, Font:  Trajan Pro & dearJoe four, Special thanks to atomiccupcake.com for use of her old brass action for title

To download this kit, please visit my website here.

No comments: