Monday, August 1, 2011

TOURIST

TOURIST - May, 3, 2010 - Flagstaff, Arizona

JOURNALING:  We overnighted in Flagstaff, AZ at a Camping World with hopes of getting our leaky slide fixed before we headed North.  They found the problem but could not fix it.

SUPPLIES USED:  Postcard, Papers & Embellishments by Best Occasions

TECHNIQUE TIP:  Sometimes I just don't have the right picture for a layout or I know that I just want a layout that is geared more towards journaling.  In those cases, I visit a couple gift shops and look for a postcard that gives a great overview of the place or thing that I'm visiting.  Don't forget that postcards and other gift shop items make great central elements or embellishments on your pages, not everything has to come from the scrapbook aisle in your local store.


No comments: