Friday, April 1, 2011

Hanging Out

So I bought these wonderful transparency frames quite some time ago (like over a year) and I have had a hard time using them because they are so large.  Now I've come up with a few ideas for them such as mounting them on cardstock to create a frame in the background but this is actually the first time I have used one directly over a photo.  Since I'm scrapping with such large photos for the Bald Eagle album, I thought they would be perfect and I must say, that I like the look they created below.  What a great way to frame your photos.


HANGING OUT - October 31, 2010 - Haines, Alaska
JOURNALING:  A pair of adult Bald Eagles relax on a cold winters morning in Haines AK.

PHOTOS:  Bald Eagle images by Shetzers Photography

SUPPLIES USED:  Little Yellow Bicycle Vita Bella patterned paper, DCWV Neutrals cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey and Faded Jeans, Sketch by PageMaps page 103, JudiKins Textile Cube stamp, Font Hey Gorgeous, Fiskars Remember This stamp, Colorbok overlay

No comments: