Monday, June 20, 2011

Calm Days

No matter how many flowers I purchase, I never seem to have the right color so I decided to purchase quite a few of the cream colored paper flowers.  With these, I can use either glimmer mists, stamps, or ink to recolor them to the perfect color.  In this layout, I wanted to match the blue and green and my stash of flowers just didn't have the right shades of the color.  A little glimmer mist created the green flowers and the blue ones were created with the help of stamps and ink.  Perfect match for this double page layout!!


CALM DAYS - April 2010 - South Padre Island, Texas
 JOURNALING: One of our favorite places to visit on calm days as the Birding & Nature Center.  We enjoyed the beautiful board walks and the peaceful setting watching the various birds and the alligators.

SUPPLIES USED:  Day at the Beach by EK Success, George & Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge, Sketch by: Mary Yountz, Summer Cardstock by DCWV, Inkadinkado Coastal stamps, Stampabilities blue ink, Glimmer Mists

Close up of Page 1 - Click on image for larger size

Close up of page 2 - Click on image for larger size

No comments: